Flex Button Makers does not sell addresses or any information with regard to our clients and customers
Flex Button Makers collects e-mail addresses of people who send us e-mail. We also collect information on what pages users access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data about you including your address, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing the Service. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
- Flex Button Makers does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or when we have your permission.
What we do with your information
- When you purchase from Flex Button Makers, we ask for your name, company name, email address, billing address, and credit card or PayPal information for checkout purposes.
- Flex Button Makers uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services fulfillment, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at info@FlexButtonMakers.com
Flex Button Makers may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so, or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Client Data Storage
Flex Button Makers uses the Shopify platform and does not have access to all areas of the system. Jaded Pixel owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Shopify application; however, we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact you directly, or use your data for our own business advantage.
CookiesA cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- When you browse our website, we also employ Google Analytics to track a number of aggregate statistics including:
- how many visitors and sessions
- new or returning visitors
- most popular pages
- entry/exit pages
- time of day/date
- device statistics (browser, operating system, device brand, etc.)
- approximate location
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it occasionally. If we make significant changes to this policy, we will notify our customers by email or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Any questions about the Shopify System should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Jaded Pixel Technologies Inc., 61a York St., Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5T2 Canada.